Monday, September 22, 2014

Easy Doll Hat


This will be my first time sharing this pattern, so if anything is confusing, feel free to ask or help correct my pattern! Thanks, Natasha (mnopxs2).




Supplies:
*Blue (I used TURQUOISE(ISH) in Vickie Howell SHEEP(ISH) can be by Caron or Bernat)
Less than 1 Skein, or color of your choice.
*Green (I used LIME(ISH) in Vickie Howell SHEEP(ISH) can be by Caron or Bernat)
Less than 1 Skein, or color of your choice.
*Size U.S. H or 8 (5.0 mm) crochet hook or adjust according to different yarn types/guages.
*Scissors
*Yarn Needle
*Stitch Marker
*Optional: Small Decorative Buttons

Abbreviations:
st = stitch
SC = single crotchet
sc2tog = single crochet 2 stitches together (sc decrease)




Hat

Magic Ring, Ch 1, 6 SC in magic ring, do not join (use a stitch marker to mark your rows)
Rnd 2: 2 SC in each st around (12 SC)
Rnd 3: 1 SC in next st,  2 SC in next st, repeat around (18 SC)
Rnd 4: 1 SC in next 2 sts, 2 SC in next st, repeat around (24 SC)
Rnd 5: SC in each st around (24 SC)
*Rnds 6-12: Repeat Round 5 *until desired length (I did 7 more rows myself)
Rnd 13: 1 SC in next 2 sts, 2 SC in next st, repeat around (32 SC)
Rnd 14: 1 SC in next 6 sts, sc2tog in next st, repeat around (28 SC) 
Fasten off, weave in tails!
Optional: Add Small Decorative Buttons!



Thank you so much for checking out my Doll Hats!  I hope they work out lovely for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment